Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Please help & will be your bestest friend

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MARKYGLAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    1,274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GIMME THE RIGHT ADDY TO SEND THE COVERS!!! CUZ I SENT TO YER HOTMAIL ONE AND I'M GETTING CONTINUOUS RETURN ERROR MSGS!!! (IT'S PERHAPS CUZ I'M TRYING WITH HIGH RESOLUTION JPGS AND A SIZE CLOSE TO 1/2 MB FOR EVERYONE OF THE PICS!!!)

  2. #12
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi sweetheart
    send the too [email protected] it is for more work using high res graphics so it should be ok you are an [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member midnightangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Marky I recied the KKM artwork fine thanks the emails addresses are the same they arrive in the same inbox so that is fine I am ready for more when you have time [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] thanks [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •